What is RSS?
When you "subscribe" to an RSS feed, you will receive alerts of the latest updates made to that particular content. You will receive alerts either via e-mail, or via an RSS Reader - we recommend Google Reader. It's free - and fairly user-friendly, but you will need to have a Google acount. Click here to watch a How-To Video on how to sign up for a Google Reader account.
For example: If you subscribe to our RSS feed titled "Public Safety | Government," you will receive alerts when RadioResource Media Group posts a news story or feature specific to public-safety or government communications.
Why use RSS Feeds?
- You don’t have to give us your personal data such as e-mail, mail or even your name! You remain anonymous.
- You don’t have to remember to check out our website for new content every day. Breaking news comes to you!
- You decide which web sites you want to "follow."
- You decide how often you want to receive updates.
- If you get tired of us, you can choose to "unsubscribe" at any point.
RadioResource Media Group offers the following RSS Feeds:
All Editorial Content
2016 APCO Western Regional Conference
International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) 2016