If you have not contacted the editor regarding submitting an article, please call +1 303.792.2390 x20 or e-mail email@example.com. Once an article has been discussed, please follow the guidelines below.
- Send a hard copy and digital copy of each article submission. Hard copies should be typed on white paper, preferably double- spaced. Pages should be numbered at the top of each page. Digital copies should be mailed on a 3.5-inch diskette in Word or ASCII formats. Mail to RadioResource Media Group, 7108 South Alton Way, Bldg. H, Centennial CO 80112, Attn: Sandra Wendelken. Alternately, digital files may be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The length for feature articles is between 1,500 and 2,000 words.
- Please include schematic diagrams, figures, tables, photos or slides when submitting an article (see Photo/Art Guidelines below).
- Articles should focus on communications technology, but not tout a particular product or service. "Puff pieces" will be rejected or severely edited. However, if you do mention your company's offerings, make sure you give equal space in the article to your competitors.
- The article must be original. It is the author's responsibility to inform the editor immediately if the article has appeared in, or submitted to, any other wireless trade journal. All authors must sign a shared copyright form. If the article was used as a paper at a seminar or other event, please state all pertinent information at the end of the article.
- On the final page, include all reference materials used in writing the article, as well as any supplemental materials. Acknowledge those who assisted you.
- Please provide a brief bio for each author (about 25 words each).
- All articles will be edited for style and content. Upon request, authors will have an opportunity to view the edited version before it is published.
- Transfer disk types/methods: 100 MB ZIP or CD. If sending file by e-mail, please call first for instructions - +1 303.792.2390 x17.
- The preferred file format is Mac. If sending a PC-formatted file, please send as a picture in the form of a TIFF or EPS file.
- Acceptable programs: Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator or Acrobat.
- Files should be saved as TIFF or EPS.
- PDFs are also acceptable, but not preferred. (Adobe Acrobat PDFs, etc.)
- If sending any compressed files, please send as a self-extracting file (SEA).
- All color files must be submitted in CMYK format, not RGB.
- All photos must be scanned or saved at 300 dpi or greater, and sent separate from the document.
- All line art shoud have a resolution of 1000 to 2400 dpi
- Transparencies are preferred over prints.
- Undeveloped film will not be accepted.
- Professional photos are preferred over amateur photos.
- Always indicate the publication or supplement for which the release should be considered
MissionCritical Communications, Public Safety Report or RadioResources International.
- Please include company name, address, phone, email, and contact name. If sent by an agency, the release should include the manufacturer's contact information.
- include the date of release at the top of the first page to ensure proper timing of publication. allow a two-month lead-time from issue date.
- Product announcements should be for new or significantly improved products only and contain at least 100 words. News releases tend to be longer. Please be as objective and descriptive as possible. Excessive "puffery" or unsubstantiated claims will be edited.
- News and product photos are encouraged. News photos should portray subjects on location, with equipment when appropriate; color photos are preferred. Any people in a photo should be identified. For product photos, color or black & white are acceptable; color product photos will be converted to gray-scale for publication. Clearly indicate the top of the photo. Digital submissions should be high-resolution (300 dpi or higher) and submitted in TIFF, JPEG or EPS formats.
- We receive hundreds of press releases every month, and each one is considered equally for publication. Since we have limited amount of magazine space, we cannot promise publication, give preference or ensure photo placement.
- Send news, product, and event announcements and releases to:
Attn: News Editor
Fax: +1 303.792.2391
Mail: RadioResource Media Group
7108 S. Alton Way, Building H
Centennial, CO 80112
Copyright © 2000 - 2014, Pandata Corp., All Rights Reserved.